Fishing in the Florida Keys is an awesome experience. Here at Florida Keys Fun Fishing, we do our best to ensure a fun filled fishing adventure by maintaining really nice equipment, having the best, most friendly and knowledgeable captains and a beautiful home marina to depart from. For all of our charters we provide water and an iced cooler. Although Charter Fishing rates are similar throughout the Florida Keys, do your homework when selecting a guide or outfitter to fish with, don’t be afraid to ask lots of questions so there are no surprises. Not all boats are equal and many fishing trips can be interpreted differently by both clients and captains. Have a family? Make sure your guide is kid friendly!! Questions to ask…. How big a boat does your guide use for different trips? Some guides will put 4 anglers in a smaller boat designed for 1 or 2 anglers. Some guides use a 16ft skiff with 40 HP, and some guides use a 24ft bay boat with a 300HP for the same trip..So when comparing costs, what boat would you rather be in?? Meeting your guide…Does your guide trailer his boat? Does he launch from a marina with rest rooms and amenities? Does he use a public ramp with nothing to offer? All of these factors play a part in charter fishing rates here in the Florida Keys.
- Fishing rates are based on 1-2 people. For more than three, a $50 per person charge does apply (reflected in pricing below). Every person counts, whether they intend to fish or just be along for the ride. Family trips with young children, maximum 6 people. Otherwise maximum 4 adults.
- Our most popular charter is 4 hours.
- Please note two hour charters are great for eco-tour and sunset trips, families with very young children (1-4 year olds), bar hopping or a quick introduction to our backcountry fishing due to the time constraint of just 2 hours. These trips are scheduled around our most popular 4 hour trips, usually in the afternoon and evening.
- All bait, tackle, licenses, permits, are included. We also provide water, iced cooler, and snorkel gear (for Full Monte trips).
- Booking a charter in advance through Kara in the office requires a $200 per trip deposit per boat, per day. Booking online is payment in full at time of booking.
- Group trips and tournaments can be arranged.
We do accept credit cards. Cash is preferred for trip balances and Captain’s gratuities.
All monies are refundable if we get cancelled by weather (Capt’s discretion at time of charter). We always try to reschedule for while you’re here as a first option.
Bay Boat Fishing Rates
|People||2 Hour Trip||4 Hour Trip||6 Hour Trip||8 Hour Trip|
Skiff Fishing Rates
|People||4 Hour Trip||6 Hour Trip||8 Hour Trip|
Have any questions about what trip would be best for you? Contact us directly at 305-393-8670 to discuss your fishing trip needs and we’ll help you select the best trip for you and your family!
Recently, the Everglades National Park has required entrants pay a fee for access to the area. To learn more, please click the link below.